At Gateway we support job seekers who wish to learn how to convert a job interview into a job offer.
Obtaining a job interview is an amazing moment in your job search process, but you are only half way there.
The next step is in converting the job interview into a real job offer. This basically means preparing and performing to your very best at your job interview and being the last one to be invited back!.
We’ll coach you so that you fully prepared for every situation that might arise. We will ensure that you:
- Research fully the company where you are attending an interview and understand all parts of the job and person specification
- Prepare yourself so that you come across both professionally and persuasively
- Know how to manage all types of job interviews, assessment days and other work place scenarios
- Prepare specific and strong work examples which relate to questions about the job or about you and demonstrate your experience, achievements and competence
- Practice your job interview answers to potentially difficult and probing questions
- Ask the right questions in order to give a positive and proactive impression
- Get your Body Language right and build rapport with the interviewer(s)
- Follow up after the interview to get the result that you want
We’ll also give you many tips and advice on what to do after you get a job offer and how to negotiate a job offer and salary.
You’ll feel after working with us that you do have all you need to convert a job interview into a job offer, but most importantly, to accept the right job offer for you that matches your skills and your agreed career goals.
We offer a free 1 hour initial meeting. To book yours now, please fill in the form below:
My Consultant successfully helped me to achieve an ambitious career change from Academic Research in Biology into Data Science in Industry. He worked out a detailed and personalised program for me. We worked through it for two months (six meetings). We started with assessment of my personal aspirations, strengths and aspects to develop. After re-writing my CV and exploring all ways to get to job interviews, including the so-important networking, I was invited for three interviews, which all went well thanks to his experience and the professional preparation he provided. No doubt, I made the right choice to work with him to achieve this career goal.”
– Data Scientist – moving from Public to Private sector
My Consultant provides a very clear and helpful insight into how to effectively manage your career. I spent three very useful sessions with Peter, each one providing practical and realistic advice on how I can maximize my potential and push myself in the right direction. I would 100% recommend his services.”
– Health and Fitness Entrepreneur – Business Development and Sales Professional
Your Consultant has been a constant support in my career search for a couple of years on and off. I have the ultimate respect for his opinions and advice which is always substantiated with facts and experience. He is highly professional, extremely personable, honest, dedicated and very passionate about helping people reach their full potential. He goes over and above the agreed programme, I believe this is out of sheer determination to ‘get it right’. Not only have I already recommended his services to friends but I will continue to do so in the future.”
– Team Manager and Partnership Project Leader – Local Authority Children’s Services