Gateway Career Management provides career services for both individuals and organisations. We offer a complete range of products and services.
We are passionate about what we do and this is shown in the quality of our people, the professionalism of our work and the values that we bring to you as our client.
For individuals at all stages in their career this varies from one to one careers advice to tailored and personalised programmes for people who are redundant or for those in employment who are seeking a new job or considering a career change. We work with Graduates, Early Career Movers and International Students seeking work in the UK. We help people from board room to shop floor across all sectors, both private and public. Our clients range from experienced professionals, career returners, middle and senior management and directors to those wanting to start their own business, move into consultancy or Interim or develop a portfolio career.
We work with you if you are employed to help you make an immediate impact, improve your performance or develop your career. To support the one to one work we do with you we will provide expert advice in and deliver a broad range of Personality and Ability Testing services tailored for you at every stage of your career.
If you are looking for a job we can help you. We know how the job market works, what you should do and how you should focus your time. We can give you the confidence that comes from having a strong plan and the right tools to drive it forward. With our established links to the recruitment sector we can also provide a seamless service to help you in your search for a job.
You will find out more about our services for Individuals by following the Services page.
For organisations we provide Outplacement and Career Management services to our Corporate and SME clients.
We work with organisations to help you improve the performance of your employees.
In tandem with this we provide an outsourced training management service and support you with a range of tailored HR and Recruitment services.
You will find more details about our services for organisations by following the Organisations page.
Whether you are an individual or organisation when you work with Gateway you will find that our approach Is very personal. We know our business. When we meet you we take time to understand your situation and requirements. Our work together is all about the value we bring you and the benefit that you can see from forming a relationship. Here are some of the Benefits and Advantages of choosing Gateway.
- You need to make inroads in the job market but your activity needs to include proactive marketing into the unadvertised job market. We will give you a focus and clarity on how you are going to make it happen.
- This comes from having the right tools (CV, Letter, Proposition, target market and interview technique).
- Someone to work with you who cares. We believe we are unique here. See our testimonials on the web site. We tailor outputs for each client. We will agree how we work together and we can push you as far as you want us to!
Advantages of Gateway:
- Sensible fees built around agreed outputs. We do not put you through a “process”. Many firms operate a standard model that puts you through a programme which is not really tailored or personal.
- 3 month follow up meeting at no charge – we believe we are quite unique here.
- One person to work with at all stages.
- Our approach. We are passionate about what we do and our team are highly committed to delivering you a premier tier service.